Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sexual Stimulants for Women

By:
Patti Britton
Question :

I've heard a lot of talk about the sexual stimulant Vigorex Femme, but how safe is it? I am interested in trying it, but there has to be some possible side effects -- like they say, when something sounds to good to be true it usually is! --N
Answer :

Dear N:

There are many so-called natural sexual stimulants in the marketplace today. Vigorex Femme is one of the legitimate ones. I did some of the original clinical research on this homeopathic product. It's natural and safe and can be effective for men and women depending on certain factors. It's made of extract of green oats, which works to unbind the body's testosterone. I also like an equivalent product called Allurex, which is available on my site.

I also recommend two other natural sexual enhancement products. Their formulations are based on modern sexological science and the ancient science of Chinese herbal medicine fused with new biomedical techniques. The product for men is Top Gun. It's an all-natural, safe herbal formulation, clinically tested and now being taken by thousands of men nationwide. The female product, Sensativa, is still in clinical trials. These products are both aphrodisiacs and sexual stimulants, and unlike other sexual enhancement supplements they nourish and strengthen the body for greater sexual health and well-being. To order these products, call 1-888-633-7768. For participation in the clinical trials, send an email to me at info@www.yoursexcoach.com.

The side effects of all of these products are similar to the negative effects from being too sexually aroused without an appropriate outlet. Unless you have an outlet for the release of sexual tension or energy, including self-pleasuring, these products may not work for your personal needs. Occasionally there have also been reports of agitation, nervousness and slight headaches, all of which are often cured by a good orgasm. There are no reported medical side effects. Keep in mind that these products do not work for everyone. For that reason, be sure to make sure that whatever type of product you order offers a money-back guarantee. To be on the safe side, also be sure to ask your doctor before taking natural supplements of any kind, especially if you are taking medications or have a known medical condition. And always look for products backed by experts with solid credentials and medical clinical trials to validate their claims.

2 comments:

  1. It was during my research on HIV/Herpes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something Ignorance though,I found pretty interesting about herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure's I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara,Conley,Mckinney and many more suffrin from all kind of disease so i contacted him . He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Emal..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Phone or whatsapp..+2348149277967.

    ReplyDelete